The definitive guide from the makers of the GMAT exam
The GMAT Official Guide 2019 is the definitive guide from the Graduate Management Admission Council, the makers of the GMAT exam. It contains over 900 real GMAT questions from past exams, including 130 never-before-seen questions, plus the following features:
- An overview of the exam to help you get familiar with the content and format
- Detailed answer explanations that explain how the test maker thinks about a question
- Actual essay topics, sample responses, and scoring information
- Comprehensive grammar and math review
- Questions organized in order of difficulty from easiest to hardest to focus your study
- Access to the same questions - plus additional integrated reasoning questions - online at gmat.wiley.com, where you can build your own practice sets
Don't waste time practicing on fake GMAT questions. Optimize your study time with the GMAT Official Guide 2019 using real questions from actual past exams.
The Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC) is the association of leading graduate business schools around the world. GMAC's mission is to meet the needs of business schools and students through a wide array of products, services, and programs, and the organization serves as a primary resource of research and information about quality graduate management education. GMAC is the owner and administrator of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT). Created in 1954, the GMAT is the first and only standardized test specifically designed for graduate business and management programs. Available in over 100 countries, it is the global standard for entry to the MBA degree course. Currently about 2,100 schools and 5,900 programs have adopted the GMAT, and the test is taken approximately 230,000 times annually.