Collins Cambridge IGCSE (R) Accounting Workbook supports the Student Book by providing additional material for skills development and reinforcement of understanding. It is fully matched to the Cambridge IGCSE Accounting (0452) syllabus and offers carefully-graded exercises to meet the needs of all learners.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2018 First exams: 2020
The Workbook supports the Student's Book in providing additional practice for the new IGCSE Accounting syllabus (0452) as well as the Cambridge O Level syllabus (7707), both for first teaching 2018 and first examination in 2020
* Follows the same order of learning as the Student Book
* Each unit starts with a checklist of objectives to encourage students to reflect on their knowledge and understanding and to guide them with how to continue with their learning
* Offers differentiated tasks to meet the needs of all students
* Each unit includes questions to support those struggling with a particular topic
* Each unit includes questions for students who feel confident with the material in the unit and want to take it further
* Each unit includes further practice questions suitable for all students
* Unit reviews offer exam-style multiple-choice questions for practice and reinforcement
* End-of-chapter reviews offer further exam practice, both of MCQs and structured written questions
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.