* MAKE YOUR OWN PLAY-DOH FOODIE FRIENDS: Make your own Play-Doh mini food figures and give them big personalities with the Play-Doh molds and party-themed accessories
* OVER 50 COMBINATIONS: Mini hats, mini shoes, mini everything! Attach 35 different plastic accessories for fun outfits and facial expressions. Use the molds to shape your own Play-Doh accessories
* MAKE AND REMAKE: 8 cans of reusable non-toxic Play-Doh compound let you make your Play-Doh mini foodie friends again and again with oodles of creative possibilities
* EASY AND FUN CRAFT: This totally tiny food toy makes a fun arts and crafts kit for kids 4 years and up. It comes with an easy color photo guide for how-tos and creative ideas
* YOU CAN COLLECT THE PLAY-DOH FOODIE CREW: This DIY mini food toy set works with other Play-Doh Treatsies sets and Play-Doh modeling compound refill packs. Additional sets and refill packs sold separately, subject to availability.
They say it's rude to play with your food, but not these tiny food toys! This DIY craft kit for girls and boys inspires them to make their own quirky and colorful mini food figures.
* Make 2 little Play-Doh foodie friends into their best selves with over 50 combinations of glasses, hats, funny faces, and other expressions that are way too cute to eat (seriously - it's a treat for the eyes only). This arts and crafts kit for kids 4 and up includes 8 small cans of non-toxic Play-Doh compound and an easy and fun color photo guide with clear instructions to get started. Who will you make with this Play-Doh Treatsies 2-pack?
Hasbro, Play-Doh, and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
* Includes 2 figure molds, 35 plug-in accessories, and 8 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound (net weight 8 oz/227 g).
* Ages 4 years and up
* WARNING: Choking hazard - small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
* Notice to Parents: Contains Wheat.
* Non-Toxic. Conforms to: ASTM D-4236.
* Product and colors will vary.
* Compound not intended to be eaten.
* To clean, allow to dry, then scrape or vacuum.
* Molded results vary depending on child’s age and level of skill.