Excel SPM is a series of comprehensive, effective revision guides based on the new Kurikulum Standard Sekolah Menengah (KSSM). Each Excel SPM title provides in-depth coverage of the learning standards outlined in the Forms 4 and 5 Dokumen Standard Kurikulum dan Pentaksiran (DSKP) and contains special features which have been carefully designed to enhance students’ understanding of each topic. Targeted SPM exam elements are integrated in the books to prepare students to achieve excellence in the SPM exam.
Some of the key features of EXCEL Additional Mathematics SPM that promote positive learning outcomes include:
• Worked examples – provide step-by-step solutions to questions
• Calculator focus – provides the methods of utilising the scientific calculator to check the accuracy of the answers obtained
• Smart strategy – highlight some important concepts and explain the strategies that can be used to solve the questions
• Real World Mathematics – demonstrates daily applications of key concepts
• Practice exercises and digital resources
• Common errors – show the common mistakes made by students and provide correct solutions
• Summative practice, an end-of-chapter practice section consisting of structured questions for each topic
• Fully-worked solutions online – provide complete step-by-step solutions to all questions, enabling students to achieve excellence in the SPM exam
Author: Lu Xun is the pen name of Wong Pek Wei, author of Success Additional Mathematics SPM. He has 33 years of teaching experience and is a prolific author, having written numerous Additional Mathematics and Mathematics reference and practice books.