Goodies, treats and unbeatable discounts! Get these and more when you subscribe to a world of fun, and value-for-money; exclusively for POPULAR members!
POPULAR Card - 1 year: RM12.00
POPULAR Privilege Card - 3 years: RM25.00
Teachers' Privileged Service Card - 1 year: RM12.00
POPULAR Student Card - 2 years: RM10.00
*Online Application is only applicable for 1-Year POPULAR Card & 3-Year POPULAR Privileged Card.
10%* storewide discount at over 150 POPULAR bookstores in Malaysia, Hong Kong and Singapore, as well as HARRIS and CD-RAMA in Malaysia only.
Note: In order to enjoy promotional discounts, you must link your POPULAR member’s card to the online user account as below:
Step1: Key in your POPULAR member’s card number and IC number.
Step2: Click “Submit”
Remarks: If system says “Invalid Card Details”, please contact our customer hotline at 603-8961-0048 or 603-8961-0131.
20%* discount on POPULAR Choice, Pilihan POPULAR & POPULAR Recommended titles.
Additional yearly reward on school assessment books under the Teachers’ Privileged Services Programme.
FREE* Quarterly POPCLUB Magazine. (Malaysia Edition only)
Discounts and Privileges at participating merchants - with many more goodies, treats and unbeatable discounts – await you!
An array of treats specially lined-up for you will be sent via email during your birthday month!
Use of the POPULAR Member’s Program and any of its associated benefits is at your sole risk. The membership benefits are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
The membership provider makes no warranty that (i) the POPULAR Member’s Program will meet your requirements, (ii) the POPULAR Member’s Program will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or (iii) The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you from your use of the POPULAR Member’s Program will meet your expectations.
The membership provider shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the membership provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) The use or the inability to use the POPULAR Member’s Program or any benefits thereof; (ii) The cost of procuring substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered via the use the POPULAR Member’s Program; (iii) Unauthorized access to or altering your POPULAR Member’s Program data; or (iv) Any other matters relating to the POPULAR Member’s Program.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental, consequential or other damages. Accordingly, some of the preceding limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
1 year or 3 years from the date of issuance.
• Not valid for purchases of book vouchers, newspapers and nett-priced items.
• Discount privileges are valid only upon entering your valid POPULAR Card number and IC number.
• Discount privileges, terms and conditions may be amended or terminated without prior notice, at the company’s sole discretion.
• Applications without the compulsory information duly completed will not be processed.
• Temporary Cards will only be issued for applications made at retail outlets.
• Applications mailed directly to the Head Office or online applications will not be issued a Temporary Card, and customers are not entitled to discounts while their application is being processed.
• Please notify the Card Membership Department immediately. A replacement fee of RM10 will be imposed and your lost/damaged card will be deactivated.
• Your POPULAR Card is strictly non-transferable. Members must produce identification as and when required.
• The renewal advice slip will be mailed 1 month before the expiry of your POPULAR Card. Non-renewal of your POPULAR Card upon the expiry date will result in cessation of membership. You shall be considered a new member in your subsequent application for a POPULAR Card.
• POPULAR is entitled at any time and our absolute discretion, without liability to you, without notice and without giving reason, to suspend or terminate your right to use the POPULAR Card, to refuse to re-issue, renew or replace the card, should any of the conditions and privileges be abused.
• POPULAR reserves the right at any time and our absolute discretion, without liability, to disclose information relating to you to any 3rd party as we deem fit and at our absolute discretion to whom we consider appropriate to make such a disclosure.
* Terms and Conditions apply